SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Honest Truth: Rodan + Fields Review




I will be completely honest: I was not blessed with good skin. Acne and facial scarring runs in my family, especially on my dad's side (his brother had to get shots in the face to treat his acne). For that reason, I have tried my fair share of skin care products, yet I’ve never felt the need to purchase slightly expensive skin care products, even though they could possibly be helpful.  

A lovely woman by the name of Sandie Hale reached out to me a few weeks ago asking if I wanted to try some samples of the Rodan + Fields line of skin care products. I never heard of R+F before and when I found out it was a skin care line, I was excited to sample the product. Sandie Hale is a R+F consultant and she has made it her mission to get the word out about these great products.

Here is a short background on the company:
"Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields founded Rodan + Fields®Dermatologists in 2002 to extend their vision of bringing dermatology-based skin treatment to everyone. Originally available as a top-selling clinical skincare brand in high-end department stores, the company realized the Doctors’ vision could never be fully realized when confined to the department store counter."-R+F Website

I was given a sample of the ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, a Night Renewal Serum and the Lip Renewal Serum.

I started the regimen by using the ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste.



Texture of The Product: The Paste is similar to a sugar body scrub, so it may cause a little redness if your skin is sensitive. Helpful Tip: If you have sensitive skin (like I do), make sure that you dampen your face before using the Paste. It helps!!
Smell of the product: Non-fragrant, yet cool and refreshing! It is not overpowering as some medicated products tend to be.
Results: After washing my face, the blackheads on my nose were gone completely, as well as the dead skin.

Next are the two serums.


 I started of with the Night Renewal Serum.

 Texture of The Product: Surprisingly the serum was light and non sticky. It practically evaporated into my face, leaving my face feeling as if I had not applied any product.
Smell of The Product:  No smell
Results: My face felt clean, cool, smooth, and ever-so kissable (according to the Hubby).

Lastly the Lip Renewal Serum



Texture of The Product: Identical to the Night Serum.
Smell of The Product: No smell
Results: This serum is pretty much like the Night Serum except the serum doesn't evaporate into my lips. It leaves a slight gloss finish without any stickiness!!

Would I Recommend This?

 Yes, I loved how lovely my skin felt during the two days that I used the samples. The full regimen and products are expensive in comparison to in-store skin care products, however this product worked better than any skin care product that I used previously. Also, the products are made by the makers of Proactiv.

If you would like more information about Rodan +Fields please contact Sandie Hale at her website:
www.sandiehale.myrandf.com or check out her business opportunity website at www.sandiehale.myrandf.biz



*disclaimer – I was given these products to sample and received no monetary compensation for my review.


Post a Comment