SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, February 15, 2015

♥ Valentines Day 2015 Fun ♥


I really had the most fun Valentines Day with the hubby today! For the couples who went out and wined and dined today, kuddos to you, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with staying home as an alternative. I thoroughly enjoyed waking up to some B-E-A-UTIFUL flowers before enjoying some left over chinese food for breakfast (don't judge me). 


While eating I also had the chance to watch some movies that I haven't seen such as Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and The Giver. *sidenote* I was at the edge of my seat for the first movie. It was sooo good! I also ate two of my favorite ice creams Butter Pecan and Strawberry Cheesecake.YUM! This was my first Valentines Day as a married woman, and I couldn't be more encouraged.

What did you do this Valentines Day?


Post a Comment