Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Episode 2: "Bedlam" Review

 
Those that tuned into PLL this past week witnessed the many juicy tid bits in the episode! Let's go over a few of my favorite moments.

1. In Denial: Was anyone else nervous at the possibility of Hanna having a drug relapse when she came back from being kidnapped? Here you can see Hanna is being very defensive at Spencer's place when everyone asks her if she is okay. 


2. Heart Break: I really felt for Spencer in this moment when she was trying to hide her emotions from Caleb. On one hand she knows that he still has feelings for Hanna and probably always will, but then on the other hand she also wants their relationship to work. Do you think they will break up in future episodes?


3. Guess Who: I am always on the edge of my seat whenever the girls get these kinds of calls. Most of the time it is "A", but then you never know what the girls will hear when they answer the call. I wonder if they will ever choose to ignore the call. Honestly, I would get tired of always answering.


4. Love Interest: Am I the only one that thinks Hanna and Lucas look cute together? Not to mention is he super sweet by offering her the opportunity to start her own business. I really hope that "Uber A" doesn't try and mess with the possibilities of the partnership. Another thing I noticed was Lucas's face (different scene) when he noticed that Hannah wasn't wearing her engagement ring. Do you think he will try and make a move?



5. It's Not You: I felt so bad for Aria when she found out that her ex would be working with her on her/Ezra's book. You would think that this guy would get the point that she doesn't want to work with him. Unfortunately later in the episode he sees Aria and Ezra together holding hands. Do you think he will do anything to try and break them up?


6. Flashback Love: I loved learning how Hanna and her fiance first met. When he ruined her napkin and she was snappy with him I knew he would end up charming her. I am glad that she no longer works for her old boss. That woman was too much.


7. Truth Be Told: I never thought about it until this scene, but don't these two look similar? A part of me wonders if they are actually somehow secretly related. I guess we will have to wait to find out.



8. I Can't Anymore: This breakup scene came out of nowhere for me. On one hand I was wondering the entire time Hanna was kidnapped if she ever thought of her fiance or why on earth he never thought to try and get in contact with her, but then I know that Hanna and Caleb still have unfinished business between them. I am interested in seeing how their friendship dynamic will play out since their latest discussion about starting where they left off.


9. Help Me: Poor Ali looks so drained here! I hope that she isn't killed off in this season because of those hard drugs that her mean husband/ doctor has been giving her. But who is the mysterious Elliot that she was talking to Emily about?


10. It Isn't Over: This may be totally crazy, but a part of me feels like Ali's husband could have had some kind of attachment to Charlotte or he wouldn't be so mean and keep drugging her. During the conversation with Jessica's sister he seemed pretty aggressive, especially when she told him to stop torturing the poor girl.


What are some of your favorite scenes? Stay tuned for my thoughts on the next episode!

46 comments :

  1. Elliott is Alison's husband :) and yes elliot and CeCe were in love. It was in an episode before this one. Mary Drake says "you're the only man my daughter ever truly loved". They all tie in together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I totally forgot about that! LOL! Do you think he is "Uber A"?

      Delete
  2. You should edit your blog to replace all of the instances where you wrote Tyler instead of Caleb...other than that...nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Are you team Caleb or team Toby?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review. I have read a couple of the novels but have not started the series. I will have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will love the series Jamie! Especially the progression of each character and how each episode has a cliff hanger. Its awesome lol

      Delete
  4. I am not sure how I feel about this episode. =/ There was so much information and things going on. I am very surprised how Hanna is doing after being stuck in the hands of AD and feel like she may have a relapse. i do feel bad that Spencer tries to hide the way she feels but also makes her a good friend in a sense that she understands that they did have a long relationship before her and caleb got together. Those phone calls are pretty annoying and it would get super old answering them all the time with nothing to go off of. I was super bummed that Hannah broke up with man but I do see Hannah and Lucas possibly hitting it off in the future. I think I will skip some things so this isnt super long. I don't think Aria will ever get over or move on from Ezra they have been through so much together that not many can understand. I feel bad for Ali because there is absolutely nothing she can do and I want to know what is going on between her aunt and her husband. We were still left with loads of questions. I wish I would've read the books before I started this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some of the books but that was sooo long ago! I never finished the series.

      Delete
  5. Isnt it coming on Netflix. I was watching a lot of Advertisement about this programme. since, I have no access to Netflix , I cant really watch the programme. But it does look very interesting from whatever I have seen in the Ads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has season 6 on Netflix in the US but this is season 7.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this review. I have never watched "Pretty Little Liars" but everyone is talking about it lately! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always try to start this tv show but then I remind myself that I'm watching too many. This sohw was so much recommended to me and I have seen so much about it, but I think I watching already a lot so I need to calm down. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha what shows are you watching already?

      Delete
  8. So I'm not a TV series fan of that many shows, I haven't watched a full season of PPl but I happen to catch some episodes. Maybe it's time for me to watch it from the start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for some reason never got a hang of this series. I may give it another go after reading you ! you make it sound really intresting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denisa you totally should give it another go. It is so good and I will keep doing reviews on my blog :D

      Delete
  10. I have not watched PLT in a while but I have heard that it is getting juicier than ever so maybe I need to check it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see this TV serie! I have read good things about it ;)

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this few times but not really a fanatic. I do agree that Hanna and Lucas look good together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I kind of want them together.

      Delete
  13. I haven't watched for a long time and it seems like a lot is going on! I'm definitely missing out on a lot of things. I should really try to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't watch this show, but from your review it sounds entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Believe it or not, I haven't watched one episode of this series. I'm into crime dramas more but I know that this show is very popular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but this has drama and crime in it too! lol

      Delete
  16. I do not watch Pretty Little Liars but I do know about the show. It looks interesting so I might watch soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Lizelle! You won't regret it :D

      Delete
  17. Don't laugh at me but I'm not actually familiar with pretty little liars. Might have to do a bit of research on it.

    On the other hand, I like the way you review, how you compartmentalize the sections/ thoughts which allow for easy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Ivan :D

      Delete
  18. I have been an avid watcher of the series for some time now. Exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I love watching every episode.

      Delete
  19. No! Spoilers! Lol I've seen the first episode but this one's not available in UK yet. I can't wait now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! lol I hope you enjoyed watching it!

      Delete
  20. I rarely watch TV, so I'm not familiar with PLL, but your review help me to catch the show. Love your enthusiasm about this show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ochalina! I really do love the show.

      Delete
  21. I don't watch TV much because my son doesn't let me watch anything in peace so I prefer not to. I will check this out on Youtube if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty little liars is always been my favorite TV serie. I have not seen this episode yet..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I stopped watching PLL at the end of season 5 because the plot just got too ridiculous. Seems like it's still a bit silly so I don't think I'll come back to it! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Laura! I do think there are some things that are surprising still in the show or it wouldn't have lasted this long. Come back to the light! lol :D

      Delete