SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Spring Fashion Inspiration & Outdoor Ideas


 Happy April! I can't express how excited I am for spring you guys! I don't know about you, but in my location, it has been quite windy with few showers here and there  #aintnobodygottimeforthat 
I wanted to share with you guys a few of my favorite fashion pieces for spring and a list of outdoorsy ideas I have planned to do when the weather decides to turn around. First off I absolutely adore this duster because of how flowy and peachy/pink it is. I think it would be perfect for any season of the year. I can't wait for the sun to start shining so if you ever need to grab a variety of sunglasses you can always shop here.  You may recognize these boots from this previous post because of how cute they are!
So here are some outdoorsy ideas:
Make a trip to the farmers market.
Having a picnic on our local campus.
Have a date at a new restaurant that has an outdoor seating area.
Outdoor photo shoot for my blog.
What kinds of outdoor activities do you like to do? I would love to know!


6 comments :

  1. I would love to go to a farmers market and do an outdoor photoshoot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks so much for stopping by Kimberly <3

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! I like the idea of outdoor photo shoot for blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picnics and long walks, being outdoors is so much fun. I love the blush pink duster it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so cute! I could see it jazzing up a more laid back outfit, or even bringing together a fancier outfit. Definitely going to do a similar outfit on my next date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love going to the farmers market and do a photo shoot too. After all I have a food blog.

    ReplyDelete