SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hip Hop Abs: Day 3 is fun!


I am excited to say that I have finally come across a part of the DVD that does not have my back sore and stiff! Woohoo! According to my workout schedule today is "Ab Sculpt" day and I really like it. I have been wondering when I would get to the part of the DVD that actually has my abs feeling sore and this was definitely the part I was thinking about. As I am writing this blog post my abs are feeling..okay. I know that I did a workout but it doesn't feel like when I was actually in the moment of the workout. 

One of the things I love about the "Ab Sculpt" portion of the workout is that Shaun mixes things up and has a couple of moves that are done almost laying completely on the ground. I honestly felt excited to whip out my yoga mat for this portion. The main goal is to have "absolute engagement" with your abs. This is when you are engaging your core, and essentially the (hiding) abs that you have. Tomorrow is supposed to be a "rest" day, but I may work out again. 

We shall see ;)


Post a Comment