SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, June 22, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination!


I can't believe it! I have been nominated for an award that has to do with my blog! The origin of the word Liebster is German meaning "dearest or kindest". This award is essentially like a letter to other bloggers about yourself. It is a way for bloggers who have less than 200 followers to get to know each other and find other awesome bloggers to follow. I started my blog back in 2013, but recently I have started taking my blog seriously. I have even joined a few blogging communities. 

So who nominated me for this award? Only the awesome Rachel, author of the blog Rachel LynnIn her blog, Rachel talks about fashion, her weekly Friday favorites, and her love for travel. I also love her bright IG pictures which you can see here

On to the questions..

1. If you could teleport to one place, where would it be? Oh gosh let me think..I would have to say Hawaii. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and plus there is now a Disney Resort ( I have never been to Disney) in Hawaii called Aulani. Kill two birds with one stone ;)

2. What is the most important thing you want your readers to get out of your blog? I believe that my blog is a space where readers can come and find out the latest fashion trends, giveaways, fitness advice and everything in between. I want my readers to know that there is someone else out there that they can relate to. If I make someone else's day a little brighter then I'm content.

3. Who is your biggest supporter when it comes to your blog? Even though my mom is the reason why I love to read and write, I would have to say my biggest supporter is my husband. He not only takes the time to edit my blog posts when he has the chance, but he also brainstorms ideas with me and cheers for me whenever I get a new follower on any of my social medias.

4. What is your most embarrassing moment? My husband likes to tell me that things that happen to me only happen in sitcoms so I think my most embarrassing moment happened to me twice. First was when I was a pre-teen at an after school program. I walked out the bathroom to find a trail of tissue stuck to my sneaker. Only a few kids saw before I quickly removed the evidence. This happened to me again years later when my husband and I went on a quadruple date to see the love movie "The Vow". I was the last woman to come out the bathroom while all the other couples were outside waiting for me. I of course came out with tissue stuck to my shoes. I laughed it off this time.

5. What is one thing you would like to accomplish by the fall? I would really like to be a healthier person with a six pack. Or at least the outline of a six pack. I have had my ups and downs with my Hip Hop Abs journey which you can see here, so I would really like to stay consistent and be healthier. 

6. Whats your guilty pleasure snack? Cheesecake. 

7. What is your spirit animal? I would have to say a lioness. My husband calls me Nala sometimes.

8. If you could recommend one book, what would it be? Hands down the book I would recommend is the Bible. I'm a disciple of Christ and I have no shame in sharing my faith with others.

9. Your ideal way to spend the night in. I would be eating some sort of Chinese food with my husband, drinking a pina colada and watching Vampire Diaries. You can check out an IG picture I took here,

10. Why did you start blogging? I remember always reading Fashion magazines or going online to fashion websites and I knew I wanted to be the girl in the pictures posing with some gorgeous outfit on. So I thought, why not make my own platform to do so? I also discovered that even though I love to write, I hate (with a passion) writing essays on a topic that doesn't interest me. If I were to blog, I would be writing about things I love, and connecting with others who feel the same.

11. Favorite flavor ice cream. Butter pecan. Well, actually anything with nuts in it. I'm allergic to chocolate so I can't eat delicious fudge. However, cheesecake ice cream is the bomb. Ahh so many options! 

Whew, you made it through the questions. Now, lets take a look at the lucky bloggers who have been nominated for the Liebster Award:


Nomination Rules:


Questions for my nominees:

1. What is your #1 vacation spot?
2. Why did you start a blog?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. What are your top 10 movies?
5. What is your favorite summer song?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
8. Walk at the beach or walk in the park?
9. Tell me a fun fact about yourself.
10. If you went to college, what was your major? What would it be if you plan on going back?
11. Favorite restaurant. 

Don't be afraid to be creative with your answers! Thank you again Rachel for the nomination!


Post a Comment