SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, June 5, 2015

Weight Aint Nothing But A Number


I often hear people say "you don't look like you weigh that much," "you weigh the same as her?" or "no, you can't weigh that". I just want to remind everyone that how much someone exactly weighs can't be seen with the naked eye. Everyone has different body shapes/ sizes and various muscle vs fat. 

Remember one pound of muscle takes up less space than one pound of fat. Don't workout to lose weight and be sad if it doesn't happen quickly. Instead, workout to gain muscle and get rid of unnecessary/unhealthy fat. You can do it!



2 comments :

  1. This is so true! I am only 5ft so even a couple of pounds make all the difference on me, so although I'm under 8st I can still feel quite a large difference just putting on a few pounds. That being said, I'm now less focused on weight and more on weights! Using these in a workout really helps to tone up and build some fat burning muscle! xx

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get some weights so that I can start working more on my upper body. I want some guns! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete