SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

#AsSeenOn: Pretty Little Liars Alison DiLaurentis


I am back with another #AsSeenOn for those of you ladies who are in love with all of the jewlery that has been worn on the "Pretty Little Liars Show". One of the items that caught my eye was the necklace Ali was wearing in the latest episode of season 7. This cute necklace can be found at Stella & Dot and is called the Lotus Tassel necklace.



I love the way the tassels fan underneath the turquoise and neutral tones as well as the beautiful double gold chain.


Cheers to more gorgeous jewelry coming your way when you shop or host your own online style session with me. Happy Shopping!

6 comments :

  1. what a creative idea for a post! LOVE IT xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered where characters on TV get their stuff! Although I've only seen a few episodes of this, I did have major clothes and accessories envy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these girls dress and my favorite will always be Aria. But that necklace is pretty! It's so cool that you're able to locate where they got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally loving the tassels also. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that necklace. It's a great statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love PLL! I almost cried when Caleb and Hanna almost kissed... That necklace is so beautiful, I love your post, I would never think of something like this

    ReplyDelete