SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, August 15, 2016

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Episode 7: "Original G'A'ngsters" Review


1. Pretty Necklace, Ugly Note: How cute are the necklaces that Spencer gifted all the girls?! I seriously want one. Maybe I will have to take a look and see who the maker is so I can let you guys know where to purchase one for yourself ;) Also, how spooky was the note written on the receipt though? How many times can "Uber A" almost have killed these girls?



2. Dead & Gone: I knew that Jenna would be sad, but she seemed devastated when she found out that her new sidekick was dead. Do you think they were genuine tears? The girls also seemed shaken up as well.




3. Confused: Poor Jenna thought Toby was trying to make a move on her in this scene. I felt kind of bad for her, but then at the same time she was super cruel to him and the guy is engaged! 
 



4. Welcome Back: Well look who decided to show up in town looking like Jesus..Jason! Haha. This guy seems sketch to me for some reason. Like now you want to be there for Ali after all your money was taken away. I also don't like how he tries to get Aria on his side about Mary Drake later in the episode.


5. It's Really Happening: Look at all this cute wedding stuff for Aria and Ezra! Aw! I feel like she is totally going to have a vintage, country chic kind of wedding. I could totally see her getting married in a barn, or somewhere with an open field. What do you think? Poor Ezra seems overwhelmed.






6. Pay My Way: Argh, Noah needs to go somewhere. A part of me feels like he had that $100 just to get Emily's attention, but what if he also knows that she is broke? Like maybe "Uber A" told him about how she spent all of her college money in the past. Hmm..



7. Distraction: That was a close call when Hanna and Spencer went into Jenna's room to do some undercover work. Noel came in and dropped an old burnt file. I bet it has information from back when Mary Drake was a patient. And does anyone know who is Dr. Cockrin?





8. Alive, But Well?: Okay seriously you guys, I was literally just talking about this in my episode 5 post. Nicole needs to stay dead. Like shes not coming back this episode or any other episode dead. I cannot have anyone ruining this marriage that I have been waiting 7 SEASONS now to happen! #endofrant



9. Got A Secret: Here we go, another one of the 50,000 lairs that the girls have discovered. This one seemed extra creepy with all of the pictures of the girls on the wall. I also felt bad for Mary Drake that her own sister was giving Radly permission to give her shock therapy. And omg not to mention Mary Drake also had another child! But I am also curious as to why Aria's file isn't there..








10. I See You: A part of me knew the car wouldn't explode in this scene, but I still was nervous to see what would happen. All of that evidence is gone within moments in the fire. Did anyone else have a heart attack when that person started writing on the car?








11. Answers: Am I the only one that thinks Noel is the one who is behind this scene? First he takes Aria's file (probably because he has a thing for her and doesn't want her getting hurt) but then he burns his own file so no one finds out anything bad about him. Or wait..omg do you think Aria's dad knows something and he took the file with Aria's name? What if Aria and Charlotte are somehow related!? My mind is going crazy here with the possibilities.
 



What are some of your favorite scenes? Stay tuned for my thoughts on the next episode!


18 comments :

  1. I really need to catch up! I am aboard the Ezria ship train as well and I hope everything goes smoothly for them. I feel like the wedding is about to get cancelled because the ex is apparently alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update! I lost interest in the series a little while ago and stopped watching but hearing all the news and what is going on has me rethinking that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, sounds so intriguing. I've never seen the show before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handy update... PLL is such an amazing series and so addictive!

    Samantha xo | Blended To Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never watched Pretty Little Liars but it sounds like I'd really enjoy it.

    Rosie | www.rosieromance.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, great post! I can see that you're a fan of Pretty Little Liars. I've never watched an episode but I am a fan of Ashley Benson. I think she's really beautiful and every now and then, she's around my area. Saw her from afar once. lol Very pretty lady. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great post i always read pll theories i do think noel has something to do with AD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard of Pretty Little Liars and think it's pretty interesting!! Must binge watch the series soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of Pretty Little Liars and think it's pretty interesting!! Must binge watch the series soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen the show yet, so I'm trying to read it for the general idea but not spoilers. It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't watched that show but heard about it a lot! You have captured the pics in a way that it made it super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS!!!! I am obsessed with PLL and I love how you bloggers about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be obsessed with pretty little liars, but i don't watch them anymore. Your post made me want to catch up lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen the show, but heard about Pretty Little Liars. Thanks for this update!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Havent followed the movie as expected but i think this gives reason for a change of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Havent followed the movie as expected but i think this gives reason for a change of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't watched the show yet ..but sure sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't watched the show yet but seen thrillers of it. It sounds like entertaining.

    ReplyDelete