SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, September 2, 2016

#NeedNow: City Slim Date Night


This week's #NeedNow focuses on our City Slim Clutch being the spotlight accessory for a date night! I love how sleek the clutch is as well as the fact that it has Stella & Dot's custom perforation as well as shiny gold hardware. The clutch would also go perfect with the Nomad Stretch Bracelet (comes with 3) and the Pave Horn Ear Jackets. Add a flower in your hair and you are ready to wow your date. ;) Which is your favorite item?


4 comments :

  1. This clutch is adorable, and I love black and gold in clutches + purses! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I also love the fact that this clutch is able to transform into a regular bag once you purchase the attachable chain!

      Delete
  2. Very elegant and sophisticated. I do need to buy a new clutch. xx


    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo! I love those bracelets.

    xo, Amanda | www.thegoldengirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete