SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pretty Little Liars Season 7 Episode 9: The Wrath of Kahn Review


1. It's Going Down: As soon as Hanna took out the ropes the camera that something was going down. It just made me even more nervous when she started recording herself!


2. Wedding Crasher: I cannot for the life of me figure out why Noel wanted to have a cake made! Is he going to send something out to one of the girls to taunt them? I would say either Aria or Hanna.



3. Evidence Found: I can't believe Noel killed Sarah! I also can't believe that she had a selfie of herself on the phone before he tried to destroy the evidence. On a side note, I am proud of Hanna for doing all this spy work!



4. Interview: I think it is nice that Emily had Paige to speak to before her interview. I think it is also nice that she trusts Paige enough to tell her what is going on in her life with "A".


5. Aria's Love: Omg you guys! I had no idea that Aria had a fling with Ali's brother!? I mean I kind of sensed that he was flirting with her when he was trying to get her on his side when it came to Mary Drake, but for them to actually have a thing going on? Whoa! I never thought of them being together, what do you think? I feel like she could have actually been happy with Jason if she never got that editing job and started working with Ezra.



6. Let's Do This: Hanna is not playin yall. She literally got in contact with someone to track Noel down and give her some drugs to drug him. I felt so anxious when she met up with Noel and wanted him to drink. I had a feeling he would know she was trying to poison him though. He's a smart one.





7. Trapped: The girls officially figured out that Noel was the one who tortured Hanna! And it is so weird that there is a generator that makes sounds just like when the girls were in the Doll House. Do you think they will get trapped again in another episode?





8. Secret Society: What is up with this symbol? Emily said that Maya had a tattoo with this symbol as well. Inside the box was also a flash drive with videos of Noel putting fake blood on Spencer. I wonder if there are any other boxes like this and if we will learn something valuable on the flash drive in future episodes.






9. Ring Him Up: Was anyone else screaming "noooo" when Spencer called Marco to come over? I know the girls agreed they would not get the cops involved so this would have been really bad. I also felt bad when out of no where someone just broke into Spencer's house! Goodness gracious, how many times does someone have to get robbed before putting in some camera's and alarms for their homes!? Do you think it was Noel that broke in? I also wonder how the person knew that Spencer had the flash drive. Do you think there is a tracker in the laptop?






10. Safe Again: YES! Nicole isn't coming back! Praise the LAWD you guys! Haha. Okay so as I type this I really hope that in the next episode they do not play with my emotions and allude to Nicole not being dead. But horray! I hope we can proceed with the wedding now.



11. Secret Child: Snap you guys! What is Noel really is the other child of Mary Drake?! I hope one of the girls will get to peak to Steven who is the judge and find out what really happened here.



12. Knock Out: Oohhhh Hanna! You bad girl! I really hope that she doesn't get herself into some trouble by knocking out Noel. Do you think she is going to torture him until he talks or kill him? Wouldn't it be great if Caleb found her and talked her out of it!


What are some of your favorite scenes? Stay tuned for my thoughts on the next episode!


14 comments :

  1. Lol! The twists and turns in this show are crazy. Ali's brother was a dark haired guy in Season One, so this was a bit surprising in more than one way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this was a good ep! Hahaha good point about putting cameras and alarms in you'd have thought after everything that happened that would be key!!! Omg I was equaliy as shocked when I found out about Aria and Jason just so weird!!! Some of this post is making me laugh a lot now though having watched the final episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never followed Pretty Little Liars but looks like there is lot of drama in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Doll House" is a Bruce Springsteen song. "Knock Out" is a Social Distortion song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've watched this show before! Although I have thought about it! Maybe one day I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to know that it is exactly how it used to be a few seasons ago, always dramatic and full of juicy storylines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting about the box with the symbol! That will definitely be something to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This show starts to get familiar for me thanks to your posts :) Quite often the shows get boring and not really moving one but great to hear this one keeps its touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. never watched it, not so much of a fan on the very feminine movies, am in for the sci-fi, action and epic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds awesome! I don't have much time to watch TV, but every once in a while I take a moment to catch up on things. This seems to be a show, I need to catch up on - thanks for pointing it out. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen the show but it looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe the series is ending soon. It's been awesome seeing these girls fight for each other and their lives. I think it's awesome that the episodes keep getting intense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLL is one heck of a ride. There's always more questions after each episode.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Intense! They're really going all out to make this show even more exciting and thrilling. I hope every question gets answered soon!

    ReplyDelete