SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hip Hop Abs: First Impression


I can't believe it, today is the first day that I have tried Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs! Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to have defined abs, so when I first saw the commercial for the Hip Hop Abs DVD I knew I had to purchase it. Luckily for me, my sister-in-law let me borrow her copy.

Before I get into my first impressions of the DVD, let me give you a little background about myself. I currently weigh 118.6 pounds, about 5'6'', I don't like running, hiking, or doing any strenuous activity. I absolutely love doing things like eating, yoga, and lots of reading. Since I have gotten married I have started to notice some extra weight around my stomach which is weird for me. Even though I don't have a gallbladder and it is hard for me to gain weight, it is still possible for me to be unhealthy and that's why I want to live a healthy lifestyle. I am also a cancer survivor! 

So with that in mind lets get into my first day.

The way Hip Hop Abs work is your first month you start out with the basic Fat Burning Cardio and then at your second month you work into more challenging workouts. The workout I did was only 30 minutes long but it was so fun! Shaun really takes the time to break down every single move he is doing to make sure you get great results. I'm not going to lie, the whole "tilt, tuck, tighten" was a bit hard for me at first while I was dancing, but I think I will get used to it as I continue the workouts. 

Let's pray I'm not sore in the morning!


Post a Comment